Orthodontics is a famous branch of cosmetic dentistry that specialises in treating patients with improper positioning of teeth while the jaw is closed (malocclusion). It is also involves the treatment of other different facial aspects, such as:
- Closing wide gaps between the teeth
- Alignment of crooked teeth
- Straightening the tips of the teeth
- Improvement of oral functions such as speaking and eating
- Improvement of the long-term health of gums and teeth
- Correction of an imbalanced and improper bite which causes excessive trauma to the teeth
The types of orthodontic treatments we provide at Sansaya:
- Child orthodontic retainers to prevent teeth and bone bad alignment, and malformation.
- Child orthodontic treatments to help stop bad habits such as tongue thrusting, thumb or finger sucking, and to treat teeth malalignment and other oral physiological side effects such as mouth breathing and phonetic problems.
- All manner of braces and supports such as porcelain braces, metal braces, invisible braces (Invisalign), splints, retainers and space maintainers.